maanantai 27. huhtikuuta 2015

Origamikortteja - osa 3 / Origami post cards - vol. 3

Eläimellisiä kortteja - Post cards with animals

Origamitekniikalla voi tietenkin tehdä myös eläinaiheita, tässä postikortteihin laitettuina. Tuskin tarvitsee selitellä mitä mikäkin kortti esittää?

You can make also animal figures with origami technique. Here you can see them in post cards. I believe explanations will not be needed?






Tämän voin selitellä: onnittelukortti Totoro-fani -tyttären valmistujaisjuhlallisuuksiin.
This one I can explain: a congratulations card for my Totoro-fan daughter when she graduated.

---------------
Vapputoivotukset
Riehakasta vappua kaikille lukijoilleni Facebookin videon 28.4.2015 välityksellä.

Rowdy 1st May for all of my foreign readers (hundreds of them, according to Blogger's statistics of today they are from USA, Russia, Poland, Australia, Germany, India, Pakistan, France, Austria, England, Spain etc.), too, see the video Apr 28 2015 in my Facebook pages. The video os about my daughter's dog, it loves balloons and one balloon can be used for days even if the balloon is handled the same way as in the video.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti